- Our Lifetime Setting Warranty is valid from the date of purchase and only in Malaysia.
- Our Limited warranty is valid for one (1) year from the date of purchase and only in Malaysia.
- The original purchase receipt must be presented upon our request when you request for warranty service.
- Our warranty covers defects in material and workmanship under normal use and is inclusive of parts and labour. The defective product or parts will be replaced or repaired as determined by us in our sole and absolute discretion. Warranty covers pickup system.
- Our warranty does not cover:
- Any damage to the product due to accidental damage including drops and spills, negligence, modification, improper maintenance or misuse are damaged by natural disasters such as force majeure factors.
- Any damage to the product due to overexposure to excessive humidity, temperature or constantly or rapidly changing environments and exposure to continuously changing ambient temperatures.
( Humidity is recommended at 45%-55%, Room temperature recommended at 20 – 26 degrees celsius )
- Any product which has undergone repairs, modifications or has been dismantled by any other person other than our technician.
- In all cases, our technician will assess the product to determine if it is eligible for a warranty claim. If the defect or damage is determined to fall within paragraph 5 above, the warranty claim is invalid and rejected.
- All and any incidental charges, such as consumables, shipping or delivery fees to and from us, will be borne by you.